Wastewater treatment process technologies continue to improve. To take advantage of their full potential, they require process measurement and control as robust and long-lasting as they are. Our cost-effective process instrumentation gives you the reliability, seamless integration and automation you need to deliver the best treatment efficiency, optimised energy consumption and safe processes, whether you are modernising existing treatment plants or developing new ones. Wastewater treatment plants require efficient process control to make sure that effluent is treated cost-effectively while also meeting environmental regulations. Partnering with Pulse Control Systems and its Siemens range provides the reassurance of best-in-class products, and the precision, integration and reliability in process automation to help you deliver optimum efficiency and productivity.
Our technology provides solutions to the challenges of wastewater treatment, where constant changes in flow rates, rapid changes in level, chemical dosing and storage, and remote locations are commonplace. Reliability in arduous applications is paramount, and Siemens products are designed to meet the challenge.
Higher process efficiency through:
• Precise inventory and dosing of expensive chemicals
• Seamless and easy integration into various digital networks and control systems
• Better process transparency.
Improved energy efficiency through:
• Accurate control of energy-intensive pumping systems based on ultrasonic level monitoring technology
• Precise control of inlet, process and outlet flows to keep pumping to a minimum
• Monitoring of sludge inlet, return activated sludge flow, and air flows to diffusers
Efficient asset management through:
• Quick, easy installation and commissioning
• Predictive maintenance features reducing breakdown and preventative maintenance costs
• Higher availability of instrument life-cycle data
For more information contact us and speak to one of our trained professionals.
Read more articles in: Updatestitle_li=0Water and Wastewater