The SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is a cutting edge wafer design flow sensor with a measuring range of 0 to 10 m/s and a accuracy of 0.2%, it is one of the best food measuring tools available.
This device, when coupled with an associated transmitter, identifies the flow rate or quantity of a particular liquid. While able to be used in a variety of industries, it is perhaps most suited for the food and beverage sector. When in use, the device gives the user complete piece of mind as they are able to monitor the flow of their operation with pin point accuracy. Its “plug and play functionality coupled with its stainless steel encasing make it perfect for food and beverage operations of various kinds. Like many other flow sensors that we offer, the SITRANS F M MAG 1100 makes use of a flow measuring principle based on Faradays law of electromagnetic induction, where the sensor converts the flow into an electrical voltage for maximum accuracy.
When it comes to the technology and software, this instrument is created with ease of use in mind while also implementing the most advanced processes. The adaptable communication concept USM II makes integration simple and can update to a wide range of fieldbus systems including PROFIBUS DP and PA, Modbus RTU/RS 485 and HART. What these facts mean is that the user will be able to use the extremely advanced processes with this device because of its intuitive design.
Key Benefits Include:
- Sensor sizes: DN 10 to DN 100 (3/8” to 4”)
- AISI 316 stainless steel enclosure
- Sensor: Hygienic connection, 3A approval and EHEDG certified
- Sanitary design for CIP / SIP cleaning
- Easy commissioning, the SENSORPROM unit automatically updates settings
- Hose proof IP67/NEMA 4X enclosure rating
- Designed that patented in-situ verification can be conducted. Using SENSORPROM fingerprints
SITRANS F M MAG 1100